Accutone Lyra

Accutone Lyra

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are looking at the Lyra, a single dynamic driver earphone from Accutone.   The Lyra is another earphone from Accutone's 'Standard Line'. They're advertised as having a balanced presentation which is somewhat unusual when it comes to budget earphones. At this price point manufacturers seem to be laser focused on bass presentation and how monstrous it...” --B9Scrambler

Accutone Pavo

Accutone Pavo

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are going to be taking a look at the Pavo, Accutone's first foray into the wild world of dual-driver earphones.   The Pavo first crossed my path after reading @Cinder's coverage. What sparked my interest most was their physical similarity to one of my favorite dual driver earphones, the NarMoo W1M. In fact, they looked pretty much identical. With...” --B9Scrambler

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Accutone Pegasus C

Accutone Pegasus C

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are going to be taking a look at the Pagasus C, a product found in Accutone's 'Standard Line' of earphones.   The Pegasus C was designed as a lifestyle product to be paired with iDevices. Take one look at their site and the Pegasus C product description and this will be made abundantly clear;   "The Pegasus C is all about being different,...” --B9Scrambler

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds