1964 Ears ADEL A12 Custom IEM

1964 Ears ADEL A12 Custom IEM

“ I would like to Thank 64 Audio (former 1964 Ears) and Asius Technologies for providing me with review samples of A12/U12 and ADEL MAM module in exchange for my honest opinion.   64 Audio website: http://www.64audio.com/ with a direct link to A12: https://www.64audio.com/product/1964-A12-Custom-In-Ear-Monitor and U12: https://www.64audio.com/product/1964-U12-Earphone   Asius...” --twister6

1964 Ears V6-Stage Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6-Stage Six Driver Custom IEM

“INTRO Let me start by saying these are my first CIEMs, and I will not be going back! Decided to take the dive during a great Black Friday sale 1964 Ears put on, so the sheer volume of orders put a massive backlog on their shop (hence the longer than desired wait time, although it was definitely worth it). I've been using these as my daily drivers for a solid 8 months and still am astounded by...” --iJon96

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

“     Preamble: Westone doesn’t need any further introduction – it is one of the major brands and international big players. Nonetheless, let me drop a few lines about the American company: founded in 1959 with the main market being listening protection and in-ear monitoring, they also designed and manufactured the E1 plus E5 for Shure and co-developed and manufactured Ultimate...” --HiFiChris

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

“DISCLAIMER: FIRST REVIEW - Be Kind...       INTRO: Do you know what I love about multiple BA headphones? There is an effortless nature to their reproduction of music – with good ones, each little BA has its job to do and when the right combination of music, amplifier and headphone comes together, it doesn’t get any better. Certainly single dynamics can do a great job – and...” --Ivabign

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

Westone W40 Series Quad Driver Universal Fit Earphone

Westone W40 Series Quad Driver Universal Fit Earphone

The Quad-Driver Westone W40 earphone will take your listening experience to an entirely new level. Four balanced armature drivers and a three-way crossover network deliver breathtaking clarity and realism. Westone's True-Fit technology provides superior ergonomics and comfort. Westone True-Fit Technology - 50+ years experience with in-ear applications has yielded a lowprofile, lightweight,...