VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“My video review for those interested:   The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of $45-50) were tuned with the Westone 4R in mind ($499 earphone with 4 Balanced Armatures). Now I, myself have not tried the Westone 4R, but I can say that VSONIC proved yet again, that you can get...” --Tom22

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

VSONIC VSD1S

VSONIC VSD1S

“I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that is priced below $50.00, you get something tuned to compete with above $100.00 IEM's. Within a few hours, I realized that my VSD1S sounded as accurate and sonically equal to my dual FXT90! Though the...” --IEMagnet01

VSONIC VSD1

VSONIC VSD1

“   The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had the opportunity to hear any of VSONIC’s other budget offerings, I was quite impressed with the GR07 Bass Edition I purchased and reviewed some time ago. When the opportunity to review the VSD1...” --TheGame21x

VSONIC VC02

VSONIC VC02

“ Summary: These require deep insertion. Once inserted they are neutral, extended and adaptable. They don't really have any sound signature that shines through recordings but instead adapts to what is being played. Great for the price. Very versatile.    I bought these used from a fellow head-fier. Coming straight from the GR07, they sounded bright, dry, flat, grainy and...” --MoonYeol

Visang VS-K1

Visang VS-K1

VS-K1 is a tri-band silver-line balanced-ear ,cavity use all-metal cutting process excellent resolving power, high elongation, low-frequency elastic density superb, Naiting sound is a highthe quality of the HI-FI headphones.It is suitable for all kinds of music to listen and popular vocal jazz rock.

ViSang VS-R02 InEar Hi-fi Noise Isolation Ear-Buds Earphones

ViSang VS-R02 InEar Hi-fi Noise Isolation Ear-Buds Earphones

Visang R02 is an earphone with equilibration. The high, medium, and low frequency distribution is average. It works well and grabbed a frequency and not to influence another frequency. The sound is up, good clean and fresh. This earphone sound great for the price. Their sound quality easily compares with products costing 2-3 times as much. Isolation and comfort levels are also very good. A...

VSONIC GR07

VSONIC GR07

“ VSonic GR07 is a great example of IEM strong because it has few flaws and almost all of these are possible to correct with a good equalizer. Bass is perfectly controlled, excellent texture, very well extended (-6 dB at 30 Hz with perfect seal), perhaps a bit warm due to high-bass boost (~250 Hz). No bass bleed is present. Mids can be slightly forward to slightly laid back depending on...” --AstralStorm

Visang RO3

Visang RO3

The R03 is an up-market professional-level earphone from well-known Chinese manufacturer ViSang. With quality materials used all-around, the build of the R03 is as venerable as the sound. Metal shells and a Cu-Ag alloy cable ensure longevity while the 10.7mm dynamic driver delivers crisp, powerful, and engaging sound. A uniquely patterned cable sheath provides flexibility and reduces cable...

VSONIC GR99

VSONIC GR99

“I bought this as a gift to my sister on her birthday. She lent it to me for a while so that I can test it to see how it is like. Delivery: I really have to applaud Lendmeurears for their wonderful service. Having bought from them before I am pretty impressed. Furthermore delivery was really quick, for my order arrived within two days (for I live in Singapore), to be honest I was expecting 3 to...” --kaixax555