Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese Import)

Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese Import)

“I bought a gold coloured Sony XBA 10 in a retail store in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia for about 42 USD about 2 month ago. Fairly old stock with original box but plastic wrap still half intact- means it never been open before. They are made in Thailand. True enough the earphone and all the accesories are still intact inside. Many pairs of Sony silicone/ hybrid tip. Unfortunately even with the best...” --AzimAkbar

GR07 Classic Maroon

GR07 Classic Maroon

“These headphones are amazing and exactly what I was searching for. I've tried Shure E5/Westone 2, Shure SE315, Sennheiser CX400ii, Etymotic HF3's, Apple In Ear's, and VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition. They are very close to the BE's, but I will get to that later. What I was searching for is and IEM that fit this criteria: Over the ear comfort Wide Soundstage Detailed Good low end, but not boomy Foam...” --rtaylor76

Sony MDR-EX50LP

Sony MDR-EX50LP

“When I got these headphones I was expecting something more than the ex-10lps, but what I got wasn't really that. The treble is very crashy, sometimes to the point which it isn't pleasant to your ears. The mids are alright, only sometimes will they be distorted by the other registers. The bass is lacking, despite the box saying that it has "Rich Bass".  One of the things that I do like...” --yousakura

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

“          As of 2013, I could only find one pair of these on the internet. It's a shame because from my experience, cheap earbuds are oriented around the muffled bass emphasis and exhausting higher mid ranges. I myself came from the Audio Technica a900x and Bose IE2's which sound darker compared to these $10 earbuds. I love rich vocals and acoustic...” --Nec3

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import)

Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import)

“               XBA-A2               The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review.   I went on a mission yesterday               I had no preconceptions or ideas except I wanted a delivery of mids like my open back...” --Hawaiibadboy

Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

A direct result of the relentless pursuit for personal audio excellence, XBA-Z5 Hi-Res, in-ear headphones deliver exceptional, spacious, and natural sound: deep bass, radiant mids, and notable vocal clarity. Exotic dynamic driver technology paired with cutting-edge Linear Drive Balanced Armatures deliver rich, dynamic, Hi-Res sound.

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony's new audio monitor in inner ear style. As an In-Ear Monitor (IEM), MDR-EX800ST is strictly for musicians, sound engineers and audiophiles to listen to music or to hear a custom crafted mix of vocals and stage instrumentation for live performance or studio mixing. There are instructions on how to properly connect the cord to the driver unit and how to position the earphone and the...

SONY MDR-EX650 T Inner ear Headphones Brass brown

SONY MDR-EX650 T Inner ear Headphones Brass brown

This item is Brand new & factory sealed.We are going to ship from Japan, the delivery time is about 14-21days.It may become sold out in the time difference because it is also sold in the store.So we will have to cancel this order in that case, please understand

GR07 Classic Silver

GR07 Classic Silver

The GR07 Classic is the 3rd iteration in the famous GR07 series. Like the previous iterations, it retains the monitoring sound quality at that it is known for. The GR07 classic brings to the table more variety of colours as well as lower price point so that more people could enjoy it. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH THE SILVER COLOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER COLORS PLEASE CHECK THE...