VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

Philips SHE9700

Philips SHE9700

“ This IEM is definitely the best bang for the buck! Basshead person should purchase it without a doubt. Even it's higher brother, Philips SHE9800 didn't able to match the sound quality of this IEM! :D   It produced very deep punching bass and high definition clarity on mid and treble. It feels like you have your own built in sub-woofer inside this IEM! Comfort to use in a long run,...” --chrone

VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“This is a review of VSonic VSD3S in-ear headphones.   *** As a Disclaimer I would like to mention the following.  Often in my reviews I provide manufacture link if it's available, where unfortunately VSonic doesn't have one yet.  I also get questions where to buy it.  When it comes to budget headphones from Asia, it's not an easy task because of an incredible amount of...” --twister6

VSONIC GR07

VSONIC GR07

“Not An Introduction   This in-ear monitor does not need to be introduced, yet again, to headphone audio enthusiasts. The GR07 is one of the most popular high-performance IEMs on the market; at its original MSRP of about $180, it represented one of the best deals in headphone audio. It competed evenly with many IEMs that sold for much more money and suffered few compromises in order to...” --C.C.S.

Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black

Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black

Enjoy music and calls in high-quality sound. Oval tube inserts come with 3 ear cap sizes for optimal fit and deep bass. Vacuum metallized housings boast sleek classy finish. Inline and control make hands-free phone calls convenient.

VSONIC GR07 MKII

VSONIC GR07 MKII

“   I received my GR07 MK2 a few weeks back, and they have gone through the hundreds of hours supposedly required for burning in their bio-cellulase drivers. Having gotten over my new toy effect, I still enjoy them immensely, so I figured it’s time for my first review. This is modeled after the reviews of legends like |Joker| and Swimsonny. I hope this helps you as much as they have...” --tzjin

VSONIC VC02

VSONIC VC02

“ Summary: These require deep insertion. Once inserted they are neutral, extended and adaptable. They don't really have any sound signature that shines through recordings but instead adapts to what is being played. Great for the price. Very versatile.    I bought these used from a fellow head-fier. Coming straight from the GR07, they sounded bright, dry, flat, grainy and...” --MoonYeol

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

“ i dont want to say too much cuz its nearly discontinued , and its hard to find one , it was even then , the comfort is awesome ,the sound stage is the biggest i have ever heard even bigger then my cx500 . i own two of these , so you can think how much i love them .. good bass , nice mids , good highs and the best thing is its really fun to hear these ..   onw thing i would like to...” --suman134

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

“ This is my first ever review so bare with me.  My background in iem and headphones in general is limited.  Reference iem that I own and judged against the gr06 were jvc air cushion, klipsch image s2, meelec m16 and entry level sennheisers.  Soundwise they just blew away every iem I had heard until now, everything sounds better got great bass, mids and highs.   ...” --executioner

VSONIC VSD1S

VSONIC VSD1S

“I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that is priced below $50.00, you get something tuned to compete with above $100.00 IEM's. Within a few hours, I realized that my VSD1S sounded as accurate and sonically equal to my dual FXT90! Though the...” --IEMagnet01