VSONIC GR07

VSONIC GR07

“     Intro   GR07, Vsonic's statement in the IEM world. Featuring a Sony-licensed 11mm bio-cellulose driver, it was unlike anything out in the market. IEM's have come and gone, upon release many get hyped and overrated, but loose their sparkle over time. GR07 has proven to be able to withstand time, because it is simply a great product. At this time, despite the VC1000, GR07...” --Inks

VSONIC GR99

VSONIC GR99

“I bought this as a gift to my sister on her birthday. She lent it to me for a while so that I can test it to see how it is like. Delivery: I really have to applaud Lendmeurears for their wonderful service. Having bought from them before I am pretty impressed. Furthermore delivery was really quick, for my order arrived within two days (for I live in Singapore), to be honest I was expecting 3 to...” --kaixax555

Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black

Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black

Enjoy music and calls in high-quality sound. Oval tube inserts come with 3 ear cap sizes for optimal fit and deep bass. Vacuum metallized housings boast sleek classy finish. Inline and control make hands-free phone calls convenient.

VSONIC GR07 MKII

VSONIC GR07 MKII

“   I received my GR07 MK2 a few weeks back, and they have gone through the hundreds of hours supposedly required for burning in their bio-cellulase drivers. Having gotten over my new toy effect, I still enjoy them immensely, so I figured it’s time for my first review. This is modeled after the reviews of legends like |Joker| and Swimsonny. I hope this helps you as much as they have...” --tzjin

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

“ i dont want to say too much cuz its nearly discontinued , and its hard to find one , it was even then , the comfort is awesome ,the sound stage is the biggest i have ever heard even bigger then my cx500 . i own two of these , so you can think how much i love them .. good bass , nice mids , good highs and the best thing is its really fun to hear these ..   onw thing i would like to...” --suman134

Philips Fidelio S1

Philips Fidelio S1

“As for any 'flat EQ' speakers these IEMs lacks a bit of energy and sparkle (not definition, they have plenty of it!), not everything is rendered precisely since they try to do everything (in particular I do not like the rendition of cymbals), so they do not excel in any particular area except for soundstage (I noticed that it's a common problem with IEMs that try to expand the soundstage)....” --Tetsuro P12

VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“This is a review of VSonic VSD3S in-ear headphones.   *** As a Disclaimer I would like to mention the following.  Often in my reviews I provide manufacture link if it's available, where unfortunately VSonic doesn't have one yet.  I also get questions where to buy it.  When it comes to budget headphones from Asia, it's not an easy task because of an incredible amount of...” --twister6

Philips SHE9700

Philips SHE9700

“ This IEM is definitely the best bang for the buck! Basshead person should purchase it without a doubt. Even it's higher brother, Philips SHE9800 didn't able to match the sound quality of this IEM! :D   It produced very deep punching bass and high definition clarity on mid and treble. It feels like you have your own built in sub-woofer inside this IEM! Comfort to use in a long run,...” --chrone

VSONIC VSD1S

VSONIC VSD1S

“I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that is priced below $50.00, you get something tuned to compete with above $100.00 IEM's. Within a few hours, I realized that my VSD1S sounded as accurate and sonically equal to my dual FXT90! Though the...” --IEMagnet01

VSONIC VSD1

VSONIC VSD1

“   The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had the opportunity to hear any of VSONIC’s other budget offerings, I was quite impressed with the GR07 Bass Edition I purchased and reviewed some time ago. When the opportunity to review the VSD1...” --TheGame21x