GR07 Classic Maroon

GR07 Classic Maroon

“These headphones are amazing and exactly what I was searching for. I've tried Shure E5/Westone 2, Shure SE315, Sennheiser CX400ii, Etymotic HF3's, Apple In Ear's, and VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition. They are very close to the BE's, but I will get to that later. What I was searching for is and IEM that fit this criteria: Over the ear comfort Wide Soundstage Detailed Good low end, but not boomy Foam...” --rtaylor76

JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

“ Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after studying Head-fi posts extensively..and at the moment of commitment, my seller went out of stock. These were just launched on a reputed website here in india..so i decided that i'd get them to satisfy...” --Aakash

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

Earphones have always been a smaller, more portable alternative to traditional headphones, and JBL Reference 200 Series earphones are certainly that. But Reference 200 Series earphones are designed to perform more like their larger counterparts. With JBL Reference 200 Series it is possible to get realistic, full-spectrum sound from virtually weightless earphones that can easily slip into a pocket.

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

GR07 Classic Silver

GR07 Classic Silver

The GR07 Classic is the 3rd iteration in the famous GR07 series. Like the previous iterations, it retains the monitoring sound quality at that it is known for. The GR07 classic brings to the table more variety of colours as well as lower price point so that more people could enjoy it. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH THE SILVER COLOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER COLORS PLEASE CHECK THE...

VSONIC VSD1S

VSONIC VSD1S

“I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that is priced below $50.00, you get something tuned to compete with above $100.00 IEM's. Within a few hours, I realized that my VSD1S sounded as accurate and sonically equal to my dual FXT90! Though the...” --IEMagnet01

VSONIC VSD1

VSONIC VSD1

“   The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had the opportunity to hear any of VSONIC’s other budget offerings, I was quite impressed with the GR07 Bass Edition I purchased and reviewed some time ago. When the opportunity to review the VSD1...” --TheGame21x

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

“ This is my first ever review so bare with me.  My background in iem and headphones in general is limited.  Reference iem that I own and judged against the gr06 were jvc air cushion, klipsch image s2, meelec m16 and entry level sennheisers.  Soundwise they just blew away every iem I had heard until now, everything sounds better got great bass, mids and highs.   ...” --executioner

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

Beautiful. Powerful. Authentic.View largerControl your iPhone or iPod with the Apple three-button remoteView largerDie-cast Precision for the Inner EarWe meant it at JBL when we said we’d build a revolutionary line of in-ear headphones. For those who know authentic elegance when they see it, and hear it – meet our new Synchros S200 Headphone. Its die-cast precision and aluminum...

VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“This is a review of VSonic VSD3S in-ear headphones.   *** As a Disclaimer I would like to mention the following.  Often in my reviews I provide manufacture link if it's available, where unfortunately VSonic doesn't have one yet.  I also get questions where to buy it.  When it comes to budget headphones from Asia, it's not an easy task because of an incredible amount of...” --twister6