VSONIC VSD 2S

VSONIC VSD 2S

“The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little bit gimmicky to me. The fit is very good and comfortable. Very negative fit so it does not stick out of my ears at all.   The cable is also very good. It is thin, but feels sturdy enough....” --Arvan

GR07 Classic Maroon

GR07 Classic Maroon

“These headphones are amazing and exactly what I was searching for. I've tried Shure E5/Westone 2, Shure SE315, Sennheiser CX400ii, Etymotic HF3's, Apple In Ear's, and VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition. They are very close to the BE's, but I will get to that later. What I was searching for is and IEM that fit this criteria: Over the ear comfort Wide Soundstage Detailed Good low end, but not boomy Foam...” --rtaylor76

GR07 Classic Silver

GR07 Classic Silver

The GR07 Classic is the 3rd iteration in the famous GR07 series. Like the previous iterations, it retains the monitoring sound quality at that it is known for. The GR07 classic brings to the table more variety of colours as well as lower price point so that more people could enjoy it. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH THE SILVER COLOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER COLORS PLEASE CHECK THE...

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

“full and detailed review here:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/714564/denon-ah-c300-iem-review ” --xkonfuzed

Denon AH-C400

Denon AH-C400

Denon’s new $249 AH-C300 may be the biggest, bassiest in-ear monitor in headphone history. Each of the IEM’s seemingly bulky earpieces has one of Denon’s patented Double Air Compression Drivers. It’s an arrangement with dual 11mm drivers, both firing at each other into a chamber that vents directly to your ear. A miniature control wheel gives the same functionality as on...

VSONIC GR01

VSONIC GR01

“   Imagine the GR07 with a better refined and slightly more prominent treble, with the bass quantity, weight, and rumble toned down slightly. With that said, I suggest bassheads to look away (why would you be looking at a TWFK in the first place?). The bass is well controlled and will show up when called for, though obviously not enough to satisfy a basshead, but is adequate for me...” --Reomero

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

“ This is my first ever review so bare with me.  My background in iem and headphones in general is limited.  Reference iem that I own and judged against the gr06 were jvc air cushion, klipsch image s2, meelec m16 and entry level sennheisers.  Soundwise they just blew away every iem I had heard until now, everything sounds better got great bass, mids and highs.   ...” --executioner

VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“This is a review of VSonic VSD3S in-ear headphones.   *** As a Disclaimer I would like to mention the following.  Often in my reviews I provide manufacture link if it's available, where unfortunately VSonic doesn't have one yet.  I also get questions where to buy it.  When it comes to budget headphones from Asia, it's not an easy task because of an incredible amount of...” --twister6

VSONIC VSD1S

VSONIC VSD1S

“I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that is priced below $50.00, you get something tuned to compete with above $100.00 IEM's. Within a few hours, I realized that my VSD1S sounded as accurate and sonically equal to my dual FXT90! Though the...” --IEMagnet01