Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

B&W C5 noise-isolating in-ear headphones bring you amazingly natural acoustics and fit so comfortably and securely you'll hardly be aware you're wearing them. B&W unique Micro Porous Filter system makes sure that sound is open, spacious and full of rich, lifelike detail. So you can truly lose yourself in unadulterated sound, even when you're on the move. The C5 In-Ear...

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

“ I bought these to replace my beloved A-Jays four.  I needed something with the integrated in-line ipod/iphone controls,  but with a bit better audio-quality, and some that may not pop out as easily as the JAYS.   These have a "secure loop" system which provides an adjustable cable loop that tucks into your upper ear, helping to keep the buds in place.   I personally found...” --Dneale

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

“The Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 is an IEM for those looking for the excellent B&W signature sound in a small, portable package. Unboxing them was a pleasure, the elegant packaging sets the stage and reminds you how beautiful the design of the earphones are. Opening them, the C5 S2 earphones are held down by 13 security straps (a little bit too overkill), complete with some useful user...” --AlanChi607

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

“   Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below   Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears. Silicone style tips. I was actually able to get a great seal with the stock tips which was a shock to me, as my two ear canals are typically different enough to warrant different sizes. Most...” --RubxQub

GR07 Classic Blue

GR07 Classic Blue

The GR07 Classic is the 3rd iteration in the famous GR07 series. Like the previous iterations, it retains the monitoring sound quality at that it is known for. The GR07 classic brings to the table more variety of colours as well as lower price point so that more people could enjoy it. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH THE BLUE COLOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER COLORS PLEASE CHECK THE OTHER...

GR07 Classic Maroon

GR07 Classic Maroon

“These headphones are amazing and exactly what I was searching for. I've tried Shure E5/Westone 2, Shure SE315, Sennheiser CX400ii, Etymotic HF3's, Apple In Ear's, and VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition. They are very close to the BE's, but I will get to that later. What I was searching for is and IEM that fit this criteria: Over the ear comfort Wide Soundstage Detailed Good low end, but not boomy Foam...” --rtaylor76

GR07 Classic Silver

GR07 Classic Silver

The GR07 Classic is the 3rd iteration in the famous GR07 series. Like the previous iterations, it retains the monitoring sound quality at that it is known for. The GR07 classic brings to the table more variety of colours as well as lower price point so that more people could enjoy it. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH THE SILVER COLOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER COLORS PLEASE CHECK THE...

VSONIC GR01

VSONIC GR01

“   Imagine the GR07 with a better refined and slightly more prominent treble, with the bass quantity, weight, and rumble toned down slightly. With that said, I suggest bassheads to look away (why would you be looking at a TWFK in the first place?). The bass is well controlled and will show up when called for, though obviously not enough to satisfy a basshead, but is adequate for me...” --Reomero

VSONIC GR02 Bass Edition

VSONIC GR02 Bass Edition

“coming from vsd3/s, i felt the same vsonic signature, not too far. it's soundstage offered slightly more depth to me somehow. vsd3/s are have big sounding mids which makes the soundstage more vertical, they certainly do not totally lack depth like the ostry kc06a but "feel" slightly more vertical. it's just a feel, not a day/night difference and nothing that will affect to a buying choice. i...” --vaziyetu

VSONIC GR04

VSONIC GR04

“I prefer the GR04 to my Visang GR02 and greatly prefer them to my Soundmagic PL50 (I don't like the PL50). This review is not going to get technical. The main purpose is to share my EQ settings which makes them sound more like my HD600 which is my reference headphone. In short: Great SQ for the money if you take 30minutes to EQ them. EQ settings: (from PlayerPro on Android OS). 0db...” --Rune3400