Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

GR07 Classic Maroon

GR07 Classic Maroon

“These headphones are amazing and exactly what I was searching for. I've tried Shure E5/Westone 2, Shure SE315, Sennheiser CX400ii, Etymotic HF3's, Apple In Ear's, and VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition. They are very close to the BE's, but I will get to that later. What I was searching for is and IEM that fit this criteria: Over the ear comfort Wide Soundstage Detailed Good low end, but not boomy Foam...” --rtaylor76

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

VSONIC GR07 MKII

VSONIC GR07 MKII

“   I received my GR07 MK2 a few weeks back, and they have gone through the hundreds of hours supposedly required for burning in their bio-cellulase drivers. Having gotten over my new toy effect, I still enjoy them immensely, so I figured it’s time for my first review. This is modeled after the reviews of legends like |Joker| and Swimsonny. I hope this helps you as much as they have...” --tzjin

GR07 Classic Silver

GR07 Classic Silver

The GR07 Classic is the 3rd iteration in the famous GR07 series. Like the previous iterations, it retains the monitoring sound quality at that it is known for. The GR07 classic brings to the table more variety of colours as well as lower price point so that more people could enjoy it. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH THE SILVER COLOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER COLORS PLEASE CHECK THE...

VSONIC GR07 Bass Editon

VSONIC GR07 Bass Editon

“                         Introduction   VSONIC is a well-known name in audiophile circles, with rave reviews coming from their GR07 monitors, which have recently seen an upgraded Mark II version and, the version I’ll be covering today, the Bass Edition. As a natural basshead, I was intrigued when I...” --TheGame21x

Aurisonics AS-1b

Aurisonics AS-1b

“ Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-1b is a very nice custom-fit monitor with a sound tuned for the needs of professional musicians performing on stage. It gives the listener a mid-centric sound that emphasizes the vocal range so a singer stands out in the mix. The large 15mm dynamic driver has an excellent, rich bass and on top there is a non-fatiguing, flat treble. The AS-1b offers musicians and...” --Kunlun