Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

VSONIC GR07

VSONIC GR07

“     Intro   GR07, Vsonic's statement in the IEM world. Featuring a Sony-licensed 11mm bio-cellulose driver, it was unlike anything out in the market. IEM's have come and gone, upon release many get hyped and overrated, but loose their sparkle over time. GR07 has proven to be able to withstand time, because it is simply a great product. At this time, despite the VC1000, GR07...” --Inks

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

VSONIC GR99

VSONIC GR99

“I bought this as a gift to my sister on her birthday. She lent it to me for a while so that I can test it to see how it is like. Delivery: I really have to applaud Lendmeurears for their wonderful service. Having bought from them before I am pretty impressed. Furthermore delivery was really quick, for my order arrived within two days (for I live in Singapore), to be honest I was expecting 3 to...” --kaixax555

VSONIC GR07 Bass Editon

VSONIC GR07 Bass Editon

“                         Introduction   VSONIC is a well-known name in audiophile circles, with rave reviews coming from their GR07 monitors, which have recently seen an upgraded Mark II version and, the version I’ll be covering today, the Bass Edition. As a natural basshead, I was intrigued when I...” --TheGame21x

VSONIC GR07 MKII

VSONIC GR07 MKII

“   I received my GR07 MK2 a few weeks back, and they have gone through the hundreds of hours supposedly required for burning in their bio-cellulase drivers. Having gotten over my new toy effect, I still enjoy them immensely, so I figured it’s time for my first review. This is modeled after the reviews of legends like |Joker| and Swimsonny. I hope this helps you as much as they have...” --tzjin

VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“This is a review of VSonic VSD3S in-ear headphones.   *** As a Disclaimer I would like to mention the following.  Often in my reviews I provide manufacture link if it's available, where unfortunately VSonic doesn't have one yet.  I also get questions where to buy it.  When it comes to budget headphones from Asia, it's not an easy task because of an incredible amount of...” --twister6

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

Astrotec AX35