WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

“Intro: I must say the UM2 sounds better than the UM3x which I sold shortly after few months. In short; it sounds more articulate,airy and more expansive. The UM3x sounded too bloated,closed in and collapsed to me; the soundstage was too narrow and the UM2 doesn't share the same trait which is great. The mids were too forward and the bass was too much, the highs are too soft and delicate on the...” --kite7

Westone ES3X

Westone ES3X

Westone triple balanced armature driver 3-way passive crossover custom. 1 High, 1 Mid, and 1 Low drivers.

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

“ I personally prefer the sound of the "Westone" series to the "UM" products.  I use my IEM's for listening to pre-recorded music.  The sound of the UM series is very good, but the WESTONE 4R is the closest I have come to the sound of my FOCAL speakers.  While the sound was pleasing when using the COMPLY foam tips, the UM56 custom tips took  everything up a level. ...” --psych_major

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Visang VS-K1

Visang VS-K1

VS-K1 is a tri-band silver-line balanced-ear ,cavity use all-metal cutting process excellent resolving power, high elongation, low-frequency elastic density superb, Naiting sound is a highthe quality of the HI-FI headphones.It is suitable for all kinds of music to listen and popular vocal jazz rock.

ViSang VS-R02 InEar Hi-fi Noise Isolation Ear-Buds Earphones

ViSang VS-R02 InEar Hi-fi Noise Isolation Ear-Buds Earphones

Visang R02 is an earphone with equilibration. The high, medium, and low frequency distribution is average. It works well and grabbed a frequency and not to influence another frequency. The sound is up, good clean and fresh. This earphone sound great for the price. Their sound quality easily compares with products costing 2-3 times as much. Isolation and comfort levels are also very good. A...

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“I bought these as an upgrade from the W3, which while extremely fun, I soon became disappointed in, due to mid bass bleed into the midrange.  This caused vocals to become too chesty and distortion rock guitar notes too rounded instead of hard edged.  Enter the W4.   Fit and Isolation:  Westone 4 is extremely comfortable.  I love their size and weight.  They only...” --shotgunshane