Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone ES3X

Westone ES3X

Westone triple balanced armature driver 3-way passive crossover custom. 1 High, 1 Mid, and 1 Low drivers.

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

“ I personally prefer the sound of the "Westone" series to the "UM" products.  I use my IEM's for listening to pre-recorded music.  The sound of the UM series is very good, but the WESTONE 4R is the closest I have come to the sound of my FOCAL speakers.  While the sound was pleasing when using the COMPLY foam tips, the UM56 custom tips took  everything up a level. ...” --psych_major

Visang VS-K1

Visang VS-K1

VS-K1 is a tri-band silver-line balanced-ear ,cavity use all-metal cutting process excellent resolving power, high elongation, low-frequency elastic density superb, Naiting sound is a highthe quality of the HI-FI headphones.It is suitable for all kinds of music to listen and popular vocal jazz rock.

ViSang VS-R02 InEar Hi-fi Noise Isolation Ear-Buds Earphones

ViSang VS-R02 InEar Hi-fi Noise Isolation Ear-Buds Earphones

Visang R02 is an earphone with equilibration. The high, medium, and low frequency distribution is average. It works well and grabbed a frequency and not to influence another frequency. The sound is up, good clean and fresh. This earphone sound great for the price. Their sound quality easily compares with products costing 2-3 times as much. Isolation and comfort levels are also very good. A...

Westone ES50

Westone ES50

The Westone ES50, designed by musicians for musicians, is the premium in-ear monitor for live stage performances or for the serious audiophile. The ES50’s purity of sound penetrates your entire being; five masterfully tuned balanced armature drivers satisfy even the most critical ear. The proprietary flex-canal body makes this and all ES musicians’ monitors the most comfortable...

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

6-driver balanced armature with passive 3-way crossover, acrylic body with Flex Canal (to ensure maximum comfort and sound quality, the body can also be re-molded if necessary), dual bore, MMCX connector type, 118 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 8 Hz - 20 kHz freq. response, 46 Ohms nominal impedance, 25 dB passive noise attenuation