JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

“I really loves these JVC HA-FX3X iem. I have been searching for something that can hit as hard in the sub bass as my desk 4.1 system, which I did find the Sony MDR XB950 over ear and the MDR XB90EX iem, but neither had the highs for the snare and high hat. I found the JVC HA-FX201 that has a great sound signature, but it begins to distort under huge sub bass pressure. (I make bass music) I...” --aafanatic

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset with Bluetooth adapter 3.5mm audio ports. This wireless headphones feature Altec Lansing sound technology for rich, full-spectrum stereo music and dual-mic AudioIQ noisecanceling technology for exceptional call clarity. This provides up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 8 days of standby time. It is equipped with A2DP technology.

Earpiece Kit 6 Sizes STARSET/H31CD

Earpiece Kit 6 Sizes STARSET/H31CD

Plantronics offers products for the computer and mobile market segments, specializing in telephone products, such as amplified telephone headsets, telephones for hearing-impaired users and noise-canceling headsets, handsets for use in high-noise environments and value packs. As the world's leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lightweight communications headset products,...