Hidition NT-6PRO

Hidition NT-6PRO

“Months ago I believed the JH13Pro Freqphase to have the most clarity when it came to Custom In-Ear Monitors, but I was properly blown away by the Hidition NT-6 Pro with its death-defying clarity and resolution.   Introduction After spending a lot of time with my JH13Pro I decided to seek another CIEM to possibly challenge or even defeat it. After browsing the ever-beloved head-fi.org, I...” --VisceriousZERO

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

“ After having sony mdr ex50's I decided I needed headphones with a little more punch for my electronic music. After listening to it once, I feel like there is nothing better in this price bracket with this much bass to offer. You can feel your chest tremble sometimes(it actually doesnt shake it), and it can sometimes be overwhelming for some. Overall, great headphones. Only downsides are the...” --Snyper0012

Hidition NT-6

Hidition NT-6

NT-6 with six each in charge of the area by providing a balanced armature transducer, can actually hear the sound while listening to an interesting pitch to provide the best environment for. Passive network that is responsible for each area to the outside environment by considering the number of the listening environment and accordingly the allocation of frequencies, the output and give it...