Cowon EK2

Cowon EK2

“   Not expecting much love here, because this product wasnt even listed, I thought its worth a brief comparison with the all so mighty piston. just a casual review.   Cowon EK2 review, compared to Xioami Piston:-     No, no formalities what so ever, No intros nothing, you are not here for intros And Add S to hits. Just to add that my piston has its filter and foam...” --suman134

Cowon EM1 In-Earphone

Cowon EM1 In-Earphone

“These in ears are as cheap as it gets and you get what you pay for. Though when compared to similarly priced in ears a few things stand out.   Build quality and looks are good. It comes with flat, relatively tangle free cord. Also its fairly resistant to micro phonics. It comes with 3 rubber tips, and I could not get perfect seal with any of them. I could hear faint noises. So its decent...” --vaibhavp

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

“ After having sony mdr ex50's I decided I needed headphones with a little more punch for my electronic music. After listening to it once, I feel like there is nothing better in this price bracket with this much bass to offer. You can feel your chest tremble sometimes(it actually doesnt shake it), and it can sometimes be overwhelming for some. Overall, great headphones. Only downsides are the...” --Snyper0012

Cowon Earphone Eh2

Cowon Earphone Eh2

Sound fantastic woofer and tweeter, the finest hybrid earphone