Alclair Curve

Alclair Curve

“ For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION Back in February this year, iFi Audio, in association with Alclair, Music Direct and Native DSD Music ran a competition on Head-Fi to name the number of components in the their new iFi Retro (which had just been released.  I put my entry in – because you just never know, right ….....” --Brooko

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

The RSM custom in ear monitor is a four-driver, three-way design with 2 woofers, 1 mid-range, and 1 tweeter. It has the power and presence to handle any stage, and the clarity and detail to enjoy while on the bus, plane or easy chair.

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

“ After having sony mdr ex50's I decided I needed headphones with a little more punch for my electronic music. After listening to it once, I feel like there is nothing better in this price bracket with this much bass to offer. You can feel your chest tremble sometimes(it actually doesnt shake it), and it can sometimes be overwhelming for some. Overall, great headphones. Only downsides are the...” --Snyper0012