Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)

Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)

“These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from wal-mart because they had the lowest price at the time. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to wear a pair of pink IEMs, especially when they sound like these. So, what am I comparing these Velodyne...” --spinnin

Nike SB HJ020 Lightweight Sport Headphones

Nike SB HJ020 Lightweight Sport Headphones

Athletes don't just listen to music. They use it. Introducing Portable Sport Audio by Nike and Philips, the worldwide leaders in sport and technology. These sport headphones are specifically designed for runners and riders. The behind the head design with rear cable exit improves stability and comfort. They feature soft, sweat resistant earpieces. Plus, they sound great!

Nike SHJ045 Headband Headphone (White)

Nike SHJ045 Headband Headphone (White)

Nike Sport Motion SHJ045 headphones, by Philips, features the new Nike AirPad cushions. AirPad is designed with soft ear cushions and extra large ventilating holes which provide a superb cushioning and cooling effect. The AirPad design fits comfortably in your ear allowing you to move freely without worrying about having to be continually adjusting your headphones. Headphones have a slim,...