Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

V-MODA Vibrato

V-MODA Vibrato

Don't just hear the music, feel it. The Vibrato offers unparalleled sound clarity and vibrant bass putting you in every song. Crafted by unique die-cast methods from Zinc Aluminum Alloys, the Vibrato features a striking design. The hands-free microphone and remote gives you control of calls, perfect for the mobile lifestyle.

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200

V-MODA Spin IEM's

V-MODA Spin IEM's

Featuring V-MODA's world renowned sound signature, the V-MODA Spin headphones are ergonomically designed to accommodate the most active of lifestyles with three sizes of medical-grade soft silicone fittings, a Spin carrying case, and two airplane adapters. The Spin headphones boast a powerful neodymium rare earth magnet to produces deep yet precise bass levels while blending seamlessly...

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds