Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

V-MODA Forza Metallo

V-MODA Forza Metallo

“The following is the review I wrote for the V-MODA Forza Sport Hybrid In-Ear IEM, and I will leave it here as much of it applies to the tee for the Forza Metallo as well. After I picked up the Forza Sport, upon loving them so much, I decided to get the Forza Metallo as well and make the family complete. While I use the Forza Sport for working out, I use the Metallo to wear with my suits and...” --roma101

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

V-MODA Spin IEM's

V-MODA Spin IEM's

Featuring V-MODA's world renowned sound signature, the V-MODA Spin headphones are ergonomically designed to accommodate the most active of lifestyles with three sizes of medical-grade soft silicone fittings, a Spin carrying case, and two airplane adapters. The Spin headphones boast a powerful neodymium rare earth magnet to produces deep yet precise bass levels while blending seamlessly...

V-Moda Vibe II Earbud Headset with Microphone (Black, iPhone Compatible)

V-Moda Vibe II Earbud Headset with Microphone (Black, iPhone Compatible)

“ I owned a pair of these earbuds for the long daily journeys back an forth to University.  The come with a selection of different ear fittings and a small leatherette pouch to keep them in.   The Good   The sound quality of these units isn't bad.  It's a little lifeless and flat, but certainly nothing to complain about.  The units seem to be very easy to drive,...” --Funkstar De Luxe

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

V-MODA Remix Remote In-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone with 3-Button Apple Control (Rouge)

“V-Moda is well known for having amazing construction while delivering slightly bass heavy audiophile grade headphones, but they also make in ear headphones. And the story is the same with these. The sound signature actually reminded me of a cross between the LPs and the M100s (which I personally own) and just like all of their headphones these offer a relatively balanced sound signature with a...” --gahthatscute

V-MODA Faders VIP Tuned Metal Earplugs (Gunmetal Black)

V-MODA Faders VIP Tuned Metal Earplugs (Gunmetal Black)

Prevent hearing loss! Faders VIP tuned earplugs are essential at clubs, concerts, racing, music practice and events. Constructed from metal for the best sound, Faders VIP reduces harmful noise levels evenly by 12dB. This ensures music and speech passes through with crystal clarity. Faders VIP comes with BLISS hybrid silicone fittings in 4 sizes (XS, S, M, L) enabling a universally tailored fit...

V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal Black)

V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal Black)

“ Great in-ears. I honestly just typed an entire review on them and my internet crashed. I'll re write it in the future.   I will say this though. They NEED a boost from about 200Hz down. Don't be fooled by their name, they lack bass entirely on a flat EQ.   That is all ” --KodaO

V-MODA Vibrato

V-MODA Vibrato

Don't just hear the music, feel it. The Vibrato offers unparalleled sound clarity and vibrant bass putting you in every song. Crafted by unique die-cast methods from Zinc Aluminum Alloys, the Vibrato features a striking design. The hands-free microphone and remote gives you control of calls, perfect for the mobile lifestyle.