Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal Black)

V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal Black)

“ After my purchase of these on sale at Radio Shack, I couldn't get them to stay in my ears for anything. I changed all sizes of rubber insert pieces and nothing seemed to be just right. Then after finally getting them to fit alright, somehow the microphone came apart. But they still work, and after taping it back together with electrical tape I can still use the mic. Let's just say that when...” --JamesHuntington

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

V-Moda Vibe II Earbud Headset with Microphone (Black, iPhone Compatible)

V-Moda Vibe II Earbud Headset with Microphone (Black, iPhone Compatible)

“ I owned a pair of these earbuds for the long daily journeys back an forth to University.  The come with a selection of different ear fittings and a small leatherette pouch to keep them in.   The Good   The sound quality of these units isn't bad.  It's a little lifeless and flat, but certainly nothing to complain about.  The units seem to be very easy to drive,...” --Funkstar De Luxe

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

V-MODA Vibrato

V-MODA Vibrato

Don't just hear the music, feel it. The Vibrato offers unparalleled sound clarity and vibrant bass putting you in every song. Crafted by unique die-cast methods from Zinc Aluminum Alloys, the Vibrato features a striking design. The hands-free microphone and remote gives you control of calls, perfect for the mobile lifestyle.

V-MODA Bass Freq Earbuds - Tambarine Orange

V-MODA Bass Freq Earbuds - Tambarine Orange

Revolutionary bass, high-fashion colors, and noise isolating technology combine to form sonic solitude and a fashion attitude. V-MODA's modern Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicon (BLISS) technology naturally reduces outside noise and enables unparalleled bass levels that can actually be felt. High-fidelity sound exposes music details through warm mids, and crisp highs. Complete comfort is...