Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Ultrasone IQ

Ultrasone IQ

“I went to shop for upgrade from my beloved Westone 4.   Didn't bother to get custom. Aiming around $500-1000 options   Audition candidates  1. Ultrasone IQ  $730 2. AKG K3003  $1,140 3. Sennheiser IE800 $ 660 4. Aurisonics ASG-2  $653 5. Heir Audio IEM 5.0+ $ 690     Here are the mini review of IQ and versus of the other candidates.   ...” --darkinners

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones