Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - black

Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - black

“I use these IEM's at work and during travel, it's very easy to transport with the small metal case. It was difficult to achieve the good isolation, i tried 10+ pair of silicon cushions and i finally got one which fits perfectly into my ears. These are very sensitive IEM's, if you hate source noises stay away from them, i hear little hiss even with my desktop amp/dac combo Corda Aria, probably...” --Lewzke

Ultimate Ears MetroFi 200 Noise Isolating Earphones

Ultimate Ears MetroFi 200 Noise Isolating Earphones

“ Ultimate ears metro.fi range are often overlooked on these forums. There is a simple reason for this, they are not worth the price they quite often retail at. They are, however, frequently on special offers and very good deals, i've even seen them being given away with other things costing only about £50. Obviously when earphones are on special offer they should be compared to others in their...” --Marcus_C

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

For over 17 years we’ve been crafting the world’s finest custom in-ear monitors for discerning music listeners and industry pros. Traditionally, the “custom” in “custom in-ear monitors” refers to personally molded shells that fit you and only you. However, with the UE Personal Reference Monitors we’re taking customization to a whole new level. As the...

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

“Edit: So UE has announced the new update to the UERM, the UE Reference Remastered... 1 day after my review. Pretty ironic but it is what it is haha. So I guess this review may be more a tribute to the past than I had initially intended it to be as the UERM is now officially discontinued. The Story Behind the Name:           ...” --Cotnijoe

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)

The super.fi 3 Studio earphones give you studio quality sound in a unique in-ear design that incorporates pro-style ear loops to keep your earphones in place and a universal fit kit to maximize your comfort and minimize the noise around you.

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Be the game with the ultimate earphones for your PSP. The Shure E4g uses the same award winning sound and design used in the E Series line.The E4g Sound Isolating (tm) Earphones feature high definition drivers with Tuned Port technology to deliver an ultra-wide audio range with brilliant highs and extended bass. As the ultimate companion to your portable gaming devices, the E4g combines...

Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“I bought these in February 2012 for £75 at amazon.co.uk and have used them every day except for about one week when I was awaiting delivery of a replacement cable. Typical use is with a variety of personal players (iRiver H140 and H340, Sansa Clip+, Archos A43IT) as well as with PC audio and occasionally with home audio. I listen to many kinds of (usually lossless) music but most often...” --julian67

Shure SE535LTD RED

Shure SE535LTD RED

“I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the effortless brightness of those headphones and their versatility. I'm sad that I can't wear them all the time, which is why I need something portable. I have listened to and enjoyed many low end IEMs...” --hardbop