Ultimate Ears 400

Ultimate Ears 400

“This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I...” --Slashfury99

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

For over 17 years we’ve been crafting the world’s finest custom in-ear monitors for discerning music listeners and industry pros. Traditionally, the “custom” in “custom in-ear monitors” refers to personally molded shells that fit you and only you. However, with the UE Personal Reference Monitors we’re taking customization to a whole new level. As the...

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)

“ These were my first IEMs, so obviously at first I thought that these were the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But after awhile...   Bass is clear and punchy. Highs are pretty clear but high mids can get a bit muddy IMO. I'll be honest, it takes a lot of work to get these to fit, and once you do, they are really uncomfortable, at least for me. ” --vleung92

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

“     To start, I purchased these for two reasons. I am a live audio engineer, so I use these for mixing monitors and as my personal monitors when I sing Tenor as part of my group.   These have two speakers per ear. Low/Mid and High. 119db @1mw with an impendance of 21 ohms which means your iphone can drive these quite poorly.   My initial View: I have been...” --hagosrush

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Perfect fit, ergonomically shaped earphones still feel comfortable even after hours of use. Clean, accurate sound delivered by a wideband balanced armature driver. Lightweight design, quality composite materials and miniature construction offer a premium audio experience in a small package. Tuneable sound lets you customise the audio response by changing supplied acoustic filters.

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones offer a crystal clear, natural sound and exceptional fit that ensures your earphones stay in so you continuously enjoy your music. Designed by Phonak, the world's leading hearing systems experts based in Switzerland, Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones reflect 60+ years experience of building high-quality hearing and audio products. With an "...

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

“This in-ear monitors were a wonderful surprise and so I thought I would report on my first impressions after several weeks. I was looking for a more comfortable in-ear monitors that were better than my Triple-Fi 10's which were aging albeit gracefully.  I came across the deep deals for Cyber Monday and took a flyer based upon the positive reviews and pros that match my requirements.  ...” --Mark-sf

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

The Audeo 022 are in-ear headphones, but offer over-the-ear cable routing as favoured by the likes of Shure. This helps to reduce the amount of cable swing you get when moving around (e.g. walking) which can transmit a great deal of noise through to your ears. There is also a cable slider in place so you can get a good secure fit, if that's your preference. The design of the ear buds...

UE 11 Pro

UE 11 Pro

“ This is my very first pair of custom IEMs after trying almost all of the high end universal IEMs -- SE530,  UE Super Fi 10, Etymotics etc.  The sound of these UE11 Pros is superior in every way to all of the universal ones I had, but even more important they stay in my ear and provide a proper seal.  Since my ear canals get very narrow, I found it very difficult to get any of my universals to...” --alyanm

Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro

Manufacturer Ultimate Ears Model UE-10 PRO Headphone Type Canal Headband Type None Weight (g) 0 Driver Type Dynamic Enclosure Material Other Isolation (dB) 20 Impedance (ohms) 13 Cable Length (cm) 117 Frequency Response (Hz) 20 - 16000 Connector 3.5mm Street Price US$900