Ultimate Ears 400

Ultimate Ears 400

“This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I...” --Slashfury99

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Discover the award-winning sound of Onkyo in-ear headphones with the added convenience of an inline cable controller for Apple devices. Now you can skip tracks, make volume adjustments, and accept or reject calls at the touch of a button on the cable. As a premium hi-fi product, the detachable cable features an oxygen-free 6N copper core sealed in transparent elastomer to reduce tangles and...

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

For over 17 years we’ve been crafting the world’s finest custom in-ear monitors for discerning music listeners and industry pros. Traditionally, the “custom” in “custom in-ear monitors” refers to personally molded shells that fit you and only you. However, with the UE Personal Reference Monitors we’re taking customization to a whole new level. As the...

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)

The super.fi 3 Studio earphones give you studio quality sound in a unique in-ear design that incorporates pro-style ear loops to keep your earphones in place and a universal fit kit to maximize your comfort and minimize the noise around you.

Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

“ Ok first of all I will be using my Sansa Clip as my source as I feel an iem should always be tested with portable sources. I paid $200AUD for them brand new, which is dirt-cheap by Australian standards. I do not believe in burn in, especially for armature drivers - owning and listening to many iems has shown me burn-in is just a mental phenomenon where the brain adjusts to a new sound...” --ProjectDenz

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)

“ These were my first IEMs, so obviously at first I thought that these were the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But after awhile...   Bass is clear and punchy. Highs are pretty clear but high mids can get a bit muddy IMO. I'll be honest, it takes a lot of work to get these to fit, and once you do, they are really uncomfortable, at least for me. ” --vleung92

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

“     To start, I purchased these for two reasons. I am a live audio engineer, so I use these for mixing monitors and as my personal monitors when I sing Tenor as part of my group.   These have two speakers per ear. Low/Mid and High. 119db @1mw with an impendance of 21 ohms which means your iphone can drive these quite poorly.   My initial View: I have been...” --hagosrush

Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro

Manufacturer Ultimate Ears Model UE-10 PRO Headphone Type Canal Headband Type None Weight (g) 0 Driver Type Dynamic Enclosure Material Other Isolation (dB) 20 Impedance (ohms) 13 Cable Length (cm) 117 Frequency Response (Hz) 20 - 16000 Connector 3.5mm Street Price US$900

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

“Design: The body of these buds are really large, especially the driver portion which I feel is fairly thick. They are comfortable if the large drivers do fit on the outer portion of your ear but people with small ears will probably experience some discomfort. The detachable cables are a dual pronged sword. Its nice that you can switch out the cables if you want to, but as I have experienced...” --theinvertedsky

Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

We developed the Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors specifically for emerging artists and audiophiles alike. If you're playing gigs at a local club or performing at church, now it's possible to make the move up from wedge monitors to the detail and versatility you only get with Custom In-Ear Monitors. Ultimate Ear's UE 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors are crafted to fit,...