Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

Ultimate Ears 400

Ultimate Ears 400

“This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I...” --Slashfury99

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

For over 17 years we’ve been crafting the world’s finest custom in-ear monitors for discerning music listeners and industry pros. Traditionally, the “custom” in “custom in-ear monitors” refers to personally molded shells that fit you and only you. However, with the UE Personal Reference Monitors we’re taking customization to a whole new level. As the...

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

“I wonder why UERM is often disregarded when picking from $1000 range. I'm guessing that it's due to "only" having 3 drivers, versus having 8 drivers per side. I can say with confidence that driver number does not equal sound quality(for the most part). Another reason I see why UERM might not be picked is its sound sig. It's perfectly flat. Personally, I love this. Reference sound with...” --kimvictor

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

“     To start, I purchased these for two reasons. I am a live audio engineer, so I use these for mixing monitors and as my personal monitors when I sing Tenor as part of my group.   These have two speakers per ear. Low/Mid and High. 119db @1mw with an impendance of 21 ohms which means your iphone can drive these quite poorly.   My initial View: I have been...” --hagosrush

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)

The super.fi 3 Studio earphones give you studio quality sound in a unique in-ear design that incorporates pro-style ear loops to keep your earphones in place and a universal fit kit to maximize your comfort and minimize the noise around you.

UE 18 Pro

UE 18 Pro

“ I had owned the UE-10's before this for about 3 years. So upgrading to these was a huge improvement in my opinion. Very nice full sound, with improved frequency response from 20 Hz to 18,000 Hz. Bass is much more present on these but not too overly stated. Gorgeous build quality. Very happy with these In ear monitors, I also own the JH-16's and still love listening to these all the time on...” --Richard Devine

Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

“ Ok first of all I will be using my Sansa Clip as my source as I feel an iem should always be tested with portable sources. I paid $200AUD for them brand new, which is dirt-cheap by Australian standards. I do not believe in burn in, especially for armature drivers - owning and listening to many iems has shown me burn-in is just a mental phenomenon where the brain adjusts to a new sound...” --ProjectDenz