Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Ultimate Ears 400

Ultimate Ears 400

“This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I...” --Slashfury99

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

“I wonder why UERM is often disregarded when picking from $1000 range. I'm guessing that it's due to "only" having 3 drivers, versus having 8 drivers per side. I can say with confidence that driver number does not equal sound quality(for the most part). Another reason I see why UERM might not be picked is its sound sig. It's perfectly flat. Personally, I love this. Reference sound with...” --kimvictor

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

For over 17 years we’ve been crafting the world’s finest custom in-ear monitors for discerning music listeners and industry pros. Traditionally, the “custom” in “custom in-ear monitors” refers to personally molded shells that fit you and only you. However, with the UE Personal Reference Monitors we’re taking customization to a whole new level. As the...

Ultimate Ears MetroFi 200 Noise Isolating Earphones

Ultimate Ears MetroFi 200 Noise Isolating Earphones

“ Ultimate ears metro.fi range are often overlooked on these forums. There is a simple reason for this, they are not worth the price they quite often retail at. They are, however, frequently on special offers and very good deals, i've even seen them being given away with other things costing only about £50. Obviously when earphones are on special offer they should be compared to others in their...” --Marcus_C

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)

“ These were my first IEMs, so obviously at first I thought that these were the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But after awhile...   Bass is clear and punchy. Highs are pretty clear but high mids can get a bit muddy IMO. I'll be honest, it takes a lot of work to get these to fit, and once you do, they are really uncomfortable, at least for me. ” --vleung92

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Case

“ Ok first of all I will be using my Sansa Clip as my source as I feel an iem should always be tested with portable sources. I paid $200AUD for them brand new, which is dirt-cheap by Australian standards. I do not believe in burn in, especially for armature drivers - owning and listening to many iems has shown me burn-in is just a mental phenomenon where the brain adjusts to a new sound...” --ProjectDenz

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)

The super.fi 3 Studio earphones give you studio quality sound in a unique in-ear design that incorporates pro-style ear loops to keep your earphones in place and a universal fit kit to maximize your comfort and minimize the noise around you.