GR07 Classic Maroon

GR07 Classic Maroon

“These headphones are amazing and exactly what I was searching for. I've tried Shure E5/Westone 2, Shure SE315, Sennheiser CX400ii, Etymotic HF3's, Apple In Ear's, and VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition. They are very close to the BE's, but I will get to that later. What I was searching for is and IEM that fit this criteria: Over the ear comfort Wide Soundstage Detailed Good low end, but not boomy Foam...” --rtaylor76

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

“The Vsonic GR06 is the little brother of the legendary Vsonic GR07 that are highly praised here on Headfi, but is it tall enough to compete with earphones of his price range nowadays?   My answer will be, huuuuuuuum...pretty much yeah.   The GR06 have so much exciting aspect that make them stand out from the over crownded earphones market that it still impose themself as a solid...” --Nymphonomaniac

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

GR07 Classic Silver

GR07 Classic Silver

The GR07 Classic is the 3rd iteration in the famous GR07 series. Like the previous iterations, it retains the monitoring sound quality at that it is known for. The GR07 classic brings to the table more variety of colours as well as lower price point so that more people could enjoy it. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH THE SILVER COLOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER COLORS PLEASE CHECK THE...

VSONIC GR07

VSONIC GR07

“     Intro   GR07, Vsonic's statement in the IEM world. Featuring a Sony-licensed 11mm bio-cellulose driver, it was unlike anything out in the market. IEM's have come and gone, upon release many get hyped and overrated, but loose their sparkle over time. GR07 has proven to be able to withstand time, because it is simply a great product. At this time, despite the VC1000, GR07...” --Inks

VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“My video review for those interested:   The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of $45-50) were tuned with the Westone 4R in mind ($499 earphone with 4 Balanced Armatures). Now I, myself have not tried the Westone 4R, but I can say that VSONIC proved yet again, that you can get...” --Tom22

VSONIC GR99

VSONIC GR99

“I bought this as a gift to my sister on her birthday. She lent it to me for a while so that I can test it to see how it is like. Delivery: I really have to applaud Lendmeurears for their wonderful service. Having bought from them before I am pretty impressed. Furthermore delivery was really quick, for my order arrived within two days (for I live in Singapore), to be honest I was expecting 3 to...” --kaixax555

VSONIC GR04 Flagship Pro Audiophile Earphones

VSONIC GR04 Flagship Pro Audiophile Earphones

“     Hidden amidst an array of confusing sister models, the Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Edition is one of the best values in IEM's. The Pro Flagship is second only to the much acclaimed GR07 in the Vsonic lineup; however at about half the price proves a far better value. Coupling intuitive pivoting tips with a reasonable balanced sound signature, the Pro Flagship deserves far...” --thecansmancan