Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

NEW - EB950 IN-EAR HEADPHONES WITH IPHONE CO - 61913

NEW - EB950 IN-EAR HEADPHONES WITH IPHONE CO - 61913

Primary Information Audio System Type Headphone Headphones Audio Output / Connectivity Technology Wired Response Bandwidth (Headphone)(Hz) 20 - 20000 Sound Output Mode Stereo The TDK Life on Record In-Ear Headphones with iPod/iPhone Control elevate the personal listening experience delivering the ultimate in comfort and control, superior craftsmanship and high fidelity.