Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2.2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2.2

“Introduction Does Tralucent Audio really need any introduction? It's been around and well known since 2012 and Gavin (@spkrs01) has been active with the Head-Fi community even before the business started. In fact he's more a consumer than a maker! Tralucent Audio did not start of by making low end products then working their way up. The business wasn't shy in coming up with high end sound from...” --AnakChan

Rooth Lab LS 8