Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Fanny Wang FW-BUDS-WHI Wang Buds In-Ear Earphones with High Definition Sound and In-Line Microphone with Apple iPod Control - White

Wang Buds are re-kindling the ear bud revolution by providing massive air chambers, combined with two co-axial drivers. This means we move more air than any other ear bud, which translates to thumping natural bass while keeping amazingly clear mids and highs. Plus, the 10mm-16ohm Woofer and the 6mm-16 ohm Tweeter provide amazing clarity across all frequency ranges. Includes soft silicon ear...