High Performance Earphones

High Performance Earphones

These Earphones create an exceptional Music listening experience. The highest quality full range speakers allow Full Range Stereo Sound with deep Base Tones. The Earphones are compact, comfortable and lightweight for long-time use, and come with soft silicon earpieces in three sizes: small, medium and large. Works with iPod, MP3 Players, Home Entertainment Systems, DVD Players, personal...

UE 11 Pro

UE 11 Pro

“ This is my very first pair of custom IEMs after trying almost all of the high end universal IEMs -- SE530,  UE Super Fi 10, Etymotics etc.  The sound of these UE11 Pros is superior in every way to all of the universal ones I had, but even more important they stay in my ear and provide a proper seal.  Since my ear canals get very narrow, I found it very difficult to get any of my universals to...” --alyanm

UE 18 Pro

UE 18 Pro

“ I had owned the UE-10's before this for about 3 years. So upgrading to these was a huge improvement in my opinion. Very nice full sound, with improved frequency response from 20 Hz to 18,000 Hz. Bass is much more present on these but not too overly stated. Gorgeous build quality. Very happy with these In ear monitors, I also own the JH-16's and still love listening to these all the time on...” --Richard Devine

UE 4Pro

UE 4Pro

Technical parameters: Frequency Response: 20Hz - 15kHz Sensitivity: 108 db Impedance: 17.5 ohms Noise Isolation: -26 db Connector: 3.5 mm (1 / 8 ") gold-plated Internal Speaker Configuration: 2 proprietary precision balanced armatures

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones get in the zone. Designed by Ultimate Ears, these sweet-sounding earphones give you the right fit even if you've got small ears.

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset comfortable music and calls. Designed by Ultimate Ears, this sweet-sounding headset fits your ears even if they're small and includes on-cord controls with an integrated microphone.

Ultimate Ears 350

Ultimate Ears 350

Tuned by the same engineers who make the custom earphones preferred by the world’s top touring musicians. Tuned with extra bass for deep, thumpin’ beats that make you feel like you’re in the middle of the club.Your earphones are built to keep on looking and sounding great. With five pairs of soft silicone ear cushions from XXS to L, you won’t have to worry about getting...

Ultimate Ears 400

Ultimate Ears 400

“This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I...” --Slashfury99

Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

We developed the Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors specifically for emerging artists and audiophiles alike. If you're playing gigs at a local club or performing at church, now it's possible to make the move up from wedge monitors to the detail and versatility you only get with Custom In-Ear Monitors. Ultimate Ear's UE 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors are crafted to fit,...

Ultimate Ears 500

Ultimate Ears 500

“My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan of  music all over again when I bought a pair of UE 350's at Best Buy at a discounted price. I was drawn by the nice packaging of the artists on the outside wearing UE's. I was blown away at the...” --echo1284