Torque Audio t103z

Torque Audio t103z

“ For anyone who has read any of my previous reviews on the KRK-KNS 8400, Shure SRH-940, Sennheiser HD448 or Sennheiser PX360, this beginning piece may seem redundant to you.  However, I think it is important to include.  I like to start off by giving the reader a tidbit about my previous audio experience in an effort to put my words into a useful perspective and empower them as a...” --R-Audiohead

XePort 5010-8 SuperBass HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. XePort 5010-8 provides strong bass response to enhance output power. You can choose the preferred...

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. Xeport7010-9 is designed with the widest and smoothest frequency response for the best reproduction...

XePort 3010-2 Metallic HiFi earphones - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

XePort 3010-2 Metallic HiFi earphones - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Super sale, grand opening special offer, limited time only on a HI-Fi noise cancellation earphones. Don't miss your opportunity of having a high quality earphones with a extremely low price. Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music...