Thinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choc

In-ear 8mm high definition wodden headphone with passive noise isolation. Now comes with a one button Mic for call music control. Features crisp highs with balanced bass and mids for the discriminating listener. Works with iPhone, iPod, MP3, CD, DVD, PSP and computers. Wooden housing for crisp, accurate music reproduction. Available in two beautiful finishes, Black Chocolate and Silver Cherry...

thinksound ms01

thinksound ms01

thinksound ms01 in-ear monitor features an acoustically enhanced, 8mm high-definition driver with passive noise isolation. It was voiced by critically acclaimed Audio Engineer and thinksound CEO, Aaron Fournier, and designed in collaboration with Grammy winning musicians and producers. The result is a headphone with advanced studio acoustics and a full range sound that delivers exactly what the...

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

“I really loves these JVC HA-FX3X iem. I have been searching for something that can hit as hard in the sub bass as my desk 4.1 system, which I did find the Sony MDR XB950 over ear and the MDR XB90EX iem, but neither had the highs for the snare and high hat. I found the JVC HA-FX201 that has a great sound signature, but it begins to distort under huge sub bass pressure. (I make bass music) I...” --aafanatic