thinksound ms01-gunchoc ms01 In-ear Monitor

thinksound ms01-gunchoc ms01 In-ear Monitor

thinksound ms01 in-ear monitor features an acoustically enhanced, 8mm high-definition driver with passive noise isolation. It was voiced by critically acclaimed Audio Engineer and thinksound CEO, Aaron Fournier, and designed in collaboration with Grammy winning musicians and producers. The result is a headphone with advanced studio acoustics and a full range sound that delivers exactly what the...

Thinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choc

In-ear 8mm high definition wodden headphone with passive noise isolation. Now comes with a one button Mic for call music control. Features crisp highs with balanced bass and mids for the discriminating listener. Works with iPhone, iPod, MP3, CD, DVD, PSP and computers. Wooden housing for crisp, accurate music reproduction. Available in two beautiful finishes, Black Chocolate and Silver Cherry...

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan