Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Astrotec GX-40

Astrotec GX-40

“   The Astrotec GX-40 is a much anticipated release because of the positive reception of the GX-50, which went on sale just two months ago. Astrotec claims that the GX-40 is as good as the GX-50 in terms of material and sound quality, but the price is $13 lower.   Specifications   Driver:9mm lanthanon permanent magnet Impedance: 16 OHM Frequency response: 8 Hz-24.5...” --Jupit3r

Thinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choc

In-ear 8mm high definition wodden headphone with passive noise isolation. Now comes with a one button Mic for call music control. Features crisp highs with balanced bass and mids for the discriminating listener. Works with iPhone, iPod, MP3, CD, DVD, PSP and computers. Wooden housing for crisp, accurate music reproduction. Available in two beautiful finishes, Black Chocolate and Silver Cherry...

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

thinksound ms01

thinksound ms01

thinksound ms01 in-ear monitor features an acoustically enhanced, 8mm high-definition driver with passive noise isolation. It was voiced by critically acclaimed Audio Engineer and thinksound CEO, Aaron Fournier, and designed in collaboration with Grammy winning musicians and producers. The result is a headphone with advanced studio acoustics and a full range sound that delivers exactly what the...

Astrotec AX7