KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“ I purchased these earphones a couple of weeks ago and have had the urge to write a review. However, I needed too make sure that they were fully "burned" and used in different environments to see how they performed before taking the plunge.   This is my first ever headphone review, so please bear with me - I can't say that I know all the right terms or generate scientific diagrams and...” --mcook1970

The House of Marley People Get Ready IEM

The House of Marley People Get Ready IEM

“       I want to thank The House of Marley for allowing me to review their headphones. For those who aren't aware of The House of Marley go check out their website! They are partners with the 1LOVE movement to spread peace.   Pros: Eco-Friendly, iPod Remote, Wood, Bass lovers IEM Cons: Pushy bass, recessed miss, rolled off highs,...” --keanex

EM-JE003-FI - Smile Jamaica In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic - Fire

These affordable, eco-responsible in-ear headphones offer sound isolation, three colors to choose from, a comfortable fit with three sizes of ear tips and amazing sound quality. Small and simple, with the smile Jamaica ear buds what you see is what you get. We’ve stripped the ear buds down to its essence and built it back up using natural materials. Then we stopped when the sound was just...