Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

The Custom Art - Music One

The Custom Art - Music One

“I have Music One for a while now, I already wrote some impressions in the Custom Art thread in here. So I decided to combine them and do a proper review. It is a little gem that punches way above its price point, so definitely deserves a review in my view.   Starting with the design. Single BA per side, silicone earpieces, permanent or optional detachable cable (with a little extra...” --AmberOzL

Sw-Xcape