The Custom Art - Harmony 8

The Custom Art - Harmony 8

“I have the Harmony 8 (H8) for a while and I thought they are really good, good enough to make me write a review about them. I had shared my initial impressions in the Custom Art thread here but they evolved and changed, mostly in positive way. It is a part of the flagship duo Piotr has now. Harmony 8 is the one I am reviewing here but Harmony 8 Pro version also reached a quite success in...” --AmberOzL

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

The Custom Art - Music One

The Custom Art - Music One

“I have Music One for a while now, I already wrote some impressions in the Custom Art thread in here. So I decided to combine them and do a proper review. It is a little gem that punches way above its price point, so definitely deserves a review in my view.   Starting with the design. Single BA per side, silicone earpieces, permanent or optional detachable cable (with a little extra...” --AmberOzL

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...