Telefunken TH-120

Telefunken TH-110T

Telefunken TH-110T

DSI Wireless Serene TV-Direct Listener, TV-100

DSI Wireless Serene TV-Direct Listener, TV-100

Hear everything in great comfort and without disturbing others. Unlike ordinary TV listening devices, the all new wireless TV Direct does not pinch, tug or suffocate your ears. It won't even mess up your hair! It rests gently and naturally on your shoulders. It is so light and comfortable you can hardly feel that it is there. High-fidelity noise isolating speakers (within ear buds) deliver...

Telefunken TH-140 Review