Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear

In-Ear

Manufacturer

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex TE-05 Dynamic In-Ear Headphones The new Fostex Model TE-05 is the first mid-range inner ear headphones to be added to the current TE-series, and joins the recently updated model TE-01n and TE-02n headphones. The TE-05 features very high audio performance for its class, and has been thoroughly tuned by Fostex's headphone engineers for exceptional performance.It is also Fostex'...

Telefunken TH-120

Telefunken TH-120

“ Telefunken TH-120 Quick Review   Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/658969/telefunken-th-120-review   Thanks to Topdogheadphones for the sample.   Brief:  A no holds barred party IEM.   Price:  £52 for no mic, £60 for the mic one.  Roughly US$79 or US$91   Specification:  10 mm speaker, 16 Ohm+/-15%, 102...” --mark2410

100% Positive Reviews
Telefunken TH-110T

Telefunken TH-110T

Driver: 9mm speaker Impedance: 16 Ω +/- 15% SPL: 98 dB +/- 3dB @ 1kHz Frequency response: 20 - 22.000 Hz cable length: 1,2 m Jack plug: 3,5mm

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

“   I've always heard great things about the Audio Technica brand, and had often seen fans of the brand lauding their products. When I had a chance to get my hands on their IM series in a trade with a fellow Head-fier, I jumped at it and got the IM50. I was impressed with the way it presented vocals and how fun it was to listen to, so I wanted to see if I could find the same type of...” --ZapX629

100% Positive Reviews
 Telefunken TH-140 Review

Telefunken TH-140 Review

“   Full disclosure: I received these for free from Topdogheadphones after my review won a DUNU Tai-Chi review contest. I was offered a prize valued at £35 and I chose the Telefunken TH-140 and was asked if I could review them as well and I accepted. Introduction Telefunken isn’t a name I’ve often heard in the headphone business. In fact, before receiving these, I hadn’t heard it at...” --TheGame21x

100% Positive Reviews
Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear