Telefunken TH-120

Telefunken TH-110T

Telefunken TH-110T

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

The audio-technica ATH-IM70 Dual Driver Portable In-Ear Monitors portable headphones are equiped with two dual symphonic dedicated 8.8mm drivers allowing for tight high resolition low-frequency reproduction. The body casing is manufactured of hybrid hard resin and aluminum. The new design allows the headphone cord to be removed for easy storage. Comply foram ear peices found on more expensive...

Telefunken TH-140 Review