Telefunken TH-120

Telefunken TH-120

Overboard Pro Sport Waterproof Headphones

Overboard Pro Sport Waterproof Headphones

100% Waterproof Headphones with comfortable neckband and reactive coiled cable to eliminate tangles during sports. Sound great above and below the waterline and are guaranteed to a depth of 19ft / 6m. You may have seen similar looking (and even more expensive) competitive models, and have probably heard bad reviews about their tinny sounds. Well now watersport enthusiasts don't have to...

Telefunken TH-140 Review