Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear

In-Ear

Manufacturer

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

“should have added a cable clip , fitting is awesome , sound quality is just what i like , bass is fast , hits with a punch , really nice mids , highs are lively too . thick and dark signature , my fav sig . secoend in command of my line up , might let the xba-3 creep in between , but xba-3 lacks sound stage , come on xba-3 , being a $200 phone you can not lack sound stage . but xba sounds fine...” --suman134

100% Positive Reviews
Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Ultimate ears 600vi noise-isolating headset features a microphone and on-cord controls for calls and music. it produces extended high-frequency response and a fuller soundstage.

Telefunken TH-110T

Telefunken TH-110T

Driver: 9mm speaker Impedance: 16 Ω +/- 15% SPL: 98 dB +/- 3dB @ 1kHz Frequency response: 20 - 22.000 Hz cable length: 1,2 m Jack plug: 3,5mm

Telefunken TH-120

Telefunken TH-120

“ Telefunken TH-120 Quick Review   Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/658969/telefunken-th-120-review   Thanks to Topdogheadphones for the sample.   Brief:  A no holds barred party IEM.   Price:  £52 for no mic, £60 for the mic one.  Roughly US$79 or US$91   Specification:  10 mm speaker, 16 Ohm+/-15%, 102...” --mark2410

100% Positive Reviews
 Telefunken TH-140 Review

Telefunken TH-140 Review

“   Full disclosure: I received these for free from Topdogheadphones after my review won a DUNU Tai-Chi review contest. I was offered a prize valued at £35 and I chose the Telefunken TH-140 and was asked if I could review them as well and I accepted. Introduction Telefunken isn’t a name I’ve often heard in the headphone business. In fact, before receiving these, I hadn’t heard it at...” --TheGame21x

100% Positive Reviews
Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset comfortable music and calls. Designed by Ultimate Ears, this sweet-sounding headset fits your ears even if they're small and includes on-cord controls with an integrated microphone.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear