Telefunken TH-120

Telefunken TH-140 Review

Telefunken TH-140 Review

Telefunken TH-110T

Telefunken TH-110T

Latte Communications Behind-the-Head Earbud Stereo Headphones w/3.5mm Jack (Black)

Replace your MP3 player headphones with these simple, black Latte Communications Earbud Stereo Headphones. They feature a behind-the-head earbud style design and connect to audio devices through a 3.5 mm jack. That means they'll work with anything from iPod/MP3 players, PDAs, CD players to notebooks and more. A set of foam earpads come included for optional use. Order these Latte...