Telefunken TH-120

Telefunken TH-120

Future Sonics mg6pro

Future Sonics mg6pro

mg6pro™ 13mm Ear Monitors® Custom Fit Professional Earphones, celebrating 25 Years, now feature our NEW mg6pro™ 13mm proprietary miniature dynamic transducers. The mg6pro™ are multi-driver & crossover free; delivering full range audio w/ natural hi-end sparkle, warm mids and a low-end frequency response no two, three, four or more way balanced armature earpiece can...

Future Sonics Ear Monitors with 13mm MG6pro Dynamic Drivers

Future Sonics Ear Monitors with 13mm MG6pro Dynamic Drivers

“ Hi everyone, here's my first (brief) review of the MG6 Pro In-ears by Future Sonics..   First, i'd like to note that Mr. Marty Garcia (CEO FutureSonics) is a complete gentleman, he took time to answer ALL my questions on phone and emails too! That's rare and heart warming.. - a far cry from Sensaphonics where i encountered a completely rude rep, and Ultimate ears that won't answer or...” --SammyDplus

Future Sonics FS1 High Definition Earphones (White)

Future Sonics FS1 High Definition Earphones (White)

For Use: • iPod®, Zune®, MP3 Digital Media Players • Playstation®, GameCube® & most other game systems • Laptop Computers • Portable DVD Players Features & Specifications: • MG5™ Proprietary Dynamic Drivers • 20Hz - 20,000Hz TrueTimbre™ Response • 32ohm Impedance • Sensitivity 112db @ 30Hz/1mW • Up to 30db...

Telefunken TH-140 Review

Telefunken TH-140 Review

Telefunken TH-110T

Telefunken TH-110T

Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors

Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors

mg5pro™10mm Ear Monitors® Custom Fit Professional Earphones, feature our mg5pro™ 10mm proprietary miniature dynamic transducers. The mg5pro™ dynamic speakers, designed & manufactured by Future Sonics, are multi-driver & crossover free; delivering warm, full range audio for use on Stage, in the Studio & with personal media players. mg5pro™ Ear Monitors...