Telefunken TH-140 Review

Telefunken TH-110T

Telefunken TH-110T

iPhone Noise Canceling Earphones- Silver

iPhone Noise Canceling Earphones- Silver

The earphone is speciafically designed for Apple iPhone. The Metal Bullet Earphone integrated voice functionality gives you the freedom of hands-free phone calls. A built-in microphone with power off/on button, and a shirt clip for comfor and ease of use. The button is easy for music control, just twice clicks to display your tunes. The Metal Bullet Earphone uses the same speaker technology and...