Hidition NT-6PRO

Hidition NT-6PRO

“Months ago I believed the JH13Pro Freqphase to have the most clarity when it came to Custom In-Ear Monitors, but I was properly blown away by the Hidition NT-6 Pro with its death-defying clarity and resolution.   Introduction After spending a lot of time with my JH13Pro I decided to seek another CIEM to possibly challenge or even defeat it. After browsing the ever-beloved head-fi.org, I...” --VisceriousZERO

Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Hidition NT-6

Hidition NT-6

NT-6 with six each in charge of the area by providing a balanced armature transducer, can actually hear the sound while listening to an interesting pitch to provide the best environment for. Passive network that is responsible for each area to the outside environment by considering the number of the listening environment and accordingly the allocation of frequencies, the output and give it...