or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear

In-Ear

Manufacturer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“*** 12/1/14 update - since I got another shot to continue with my review/testing of DITA The Answer, I just posted more pictures when you scroll down to the bottom of the review.  This time it's a full retail packaging ***   Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest...” --twister6

100% Positive Reviews
Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Tekfusion Twinwoofers

“ HERE IS MY FULL REVIEW ON THE TEKFUSION TWINWOOFERS Note: I'm not much of a reviewer, but i had to review these In-Ear Headphones because they are so special to me, and to my collection, so couldn't resist but give you guys some of my views. Hope you like it. Also, if you don't like my review, forgive me for taking your time but i think you won't INTRO Tekfusion Twinwoofers is a...” --audiophilic0

83% Positive Reviews
DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

“   Being somewhat well-known, it is not unusual for me to be approached by manufacturers at the Tokyo headphone festivals, ushered into an empty corridor or behind the banners at a manufacturer’s display and asked to look at or try a prototype of an up-coming product. I’ve even been accosted in this manner in a headphone store in Tokyo the day before one of the festivals by someone who...” --Currawong

100% Positive Reviews
Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear