Domokun Canal Type Earphones

Domokun Canal Type Earphones

“ Foreword:   I'm a production manager, but mainly focus on live sound engineering and lighting. I install and tune P.A equipment, and mix live acts in: - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and - nightclubs. I've taken a huge liking to headphones - IEMs in particular. I like the idea of having my own personal PA system that I can take with me anywhere. With Rockbox being in...” --White Lotus

TechHead Metallic iBuds Black

TechHead Metallic iBuds Black

Designed for High-Quality, On-the-Go Listening, TechHead Earphones feature a Full Range, High Definition Sound Delivering the Ulitimate Listening Experience. Beacuse Every Ear Canal is Unique, the 3 Included Pairs of Silicone Sleeves (Small, Medium, Large) enable you to Customize the Fit for the Absolute Greatest Comfort During Exercise or Extended Wear.

TechHead Metallic iBuds Blue

TechHead Metallic iBuds Blue

Designed for High Quality, On-the-Go Listening, TechHead Earphones feature a Full Range, High Definition Sound Delivering the Ultimate Listening Experience. Because Every Ear Canal is Unique, the 3 Included Pairs of Silicone Sleeves (Small, medium, Large) enable you to Custonize the Fit for the Absolute Greatest Comfort During Exercise of Extended Wear.