custom art pro330v2

custom art pro330v2

“I feel compelled to write this review because I honestly think this monitor doesn't get enough lime light.  I won't go to great lengths about the company as there're lots of information about it that you can find on their website (https://thecustomart.com/)   I'll keep my review to a magic number 3.   3 things that got me started on my CIEM journey with CustomArt   1)...” --divadyhl

custom art Harmony 8 Pro

custom art Harmony 8 Pro

Custom Art flagship based on 8 drivers, 3 ways, 4 bores.

TechHead Metallic iBuds Blue

TechHead Metallic iBuds Blue

Designed for High Quality, On-the-Go Listening, TechHead Earphones feature a Full Range, High Definition Sound Delivering the Ultimate Listening Experience. Because Every Ear Canal is Unique, the 3 Included Pairs of Silicone Sleeves (Small, medium, Large) enable you to Custonize the Fit for the Absolute Greatest Comfort During Exercise of Extended Wear.

TechHead Metallic iBuds Black

TechHead Metallic iBuds Black

Designed for High-Quality, On-the-Go Listening, TechHead Earphones feature a Full Range, High Definition Sound Delivering the Ulitimate Listening Experience. Beacuse Every Ear Canal is Unique, the 3 Included Pairs of Silicone Sleeves (Small, Medium, Large) enable you to Customize the Fit for the Absolute Greatest Comfort During Exercise or Extended Wear.