EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

“EarTech Music -- Have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation? Well, me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in-ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I was actually doing a search for "Ear Werks," and I must have typed something wrong with my fat little fingers. Somehow or fate, EarTech Music came up. So, being into music and audio, I clicked...” --acain

EarTech Music Triple Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

EarTech Music Triple Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

The Triple is a step up from the dual driver monitor in depth and presence, yet still clear and crisp. This is our most popular model with sound engineers, on-stage musicians, and the discriminating audiophile due to its exceptional accuracy... STANDARD FEATURES: Balanced armature drivers, Passive tuning network, 26 dB ambient noise reduction, Hypoallergenic, hard acrylic shells.... Frequency...

NEW - EB950 IN-EAR HEADPHONES WITH IPHONE CO - 61913

NEW - EB950 IN-EAR HEADPHONES WITH IPHONE CO - 61913

Primary Information Audio System Type Headphone Headphones Audio Output / Connectivity Technology Wired Response Bandwidth (Headphone)(Hz) 20 - 20000 Sound Output Mode Stereo The TDK Life on Record In-Ear Headphones with iPod/iPhone Control elevate the personal listening experience delivering the ultimate in comfort and control, superior craftsmanship and high fidelity.