DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

NEW - EB950 IN-EAR HEADPHONES WITH IPHONE CO - 61913

NEW - EB950 IN-EAR HEADPHONES WITH IPHONE CO - 61913

Primary Information Audio System Type Headphone Headphones Audio Output / Connectivity Technology Wired Response Bandwidth (Headphone)(Hz) 20 - 20000 Sound Output Mode Stereo The TDK Life on Record In-Ear Headphones with iPod/iPhone Control elevate the personal listening experience delivering the ultimate in comfort and control, superior craftsmanship and high fidelity.

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)